Coaching for Results
Your transformation starts here.
I offer individual, team and group coaching services.
Coaching can be in person or by telephone (remote coaching).
What makes a coaching relationship successful? In my experience, the client/coach fit to work together is at least 80% of the equation.
If you answer “yes” to 7 or more of these questions, there’s a strong likelihood that we’ll work well together. If you’re ready, set up a complimentary session here so we can connect to explore working together!
- Crave more meaning in your work?
- Have a ton of ideas spinning and want to find which direction to go next?
- Desire more clarity and confidence?
- Want to make significant changes in your life (work, relationships, life outside of work)?
- Seek support and to be held accountable (from someone who’s not your mom, best friend or partner)?
- Feel 100% ready to do the work to truly take care of yourself? (You and I both know you’re worth it!)
- Open-minded and “game” to work outside the box?
- Committed to lifelong learning and personal development?
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
My Clients Say...
Irene is an excellent career coach who was truly helpful throughout my career transition. Her guidance was tremendously insightful and valuable throughout the process, from considering options to preparation for interviews . Her supportive, calm and professional manner makes her a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend Irene to anyone seeking career coaching.
Irene has been an inspiration to me. She asked all the right questions at the right time to help me solve the most awkward situations that I had no idea how to handle. It was a revelation to me that she could do it so easily and quickly. I have told so many people about how she has made such a wonderful contribution to my life. She amazes me.
With Irene's calm and peaceful voice, she skillfully leads you deeper into your issue, to a place of insight and more choice.
Irene helped me get my career back on track. Finding the good job is hard, but Irene's advice and coaching made a huge difference. She took the time to understand what I was looking for and gave me all the tools I needed. And I have an amazing job today thanks to her!